THREE Face Masks
Stop wearing a mask that hurts!
Wearing a face mask can help prevent transmission of viruses should you be infected, but only if the mask is comfortable enough for you to keep it on your face! These masks won't prevent you from becoming infected; for that, practice physical distancing and wash your hands regularly with soap for 20 seconds.
**This listing is for 3 masks of the same size/colour.
**ESTIMATED WAIT TIME FOR ME TO MAKE YOUR MASKS IS CURRENTLY 4-6 BUSINESS DAYS.
**Local orders will be delivered the same day they are made.
**THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
- Double layer, organic and sustainable fabrics
- Pocket to insert your own lining if you choose.
- Nose wire for shape and support
- One stretch fabric strap. This rests comfortably over the ears without pulling or soreness, and goes around the back of your head
- Outer shell of solid colours are 30% Tencel lyocel / 35% Linen / 30% cupro (made from byproducts of cotton production).
- Outer shell of patterned fabrics are blends of Hemp and Organic cotton.
- Inner lining is 55% Hemp / 45% GOTS certified Organic cotton.
Just like you do with your hands, wash these with soap and water for 20 seconds.
Dry naturally, preferably in sunlight.
- Adult LARGE: to fit Men
- Adult MEDIUM: to fit Women, teens, or anyone with a smaller head
- Child SMALL: to fit ages 5 - 9
- Toddler X-SMALL: to fit ages 2-4
- For Montreal orders, I will deliver to your mailbox free of charge.
- For all other locations, Canada Post will deliver to your mailbox.
I've started a fund to donate masks to organizations in need.
I am donating $1 for every mask sold to this fund.
If you'd like to contribute directly, with or without placing an order, please e-transfer the amount of your choosing to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Donate Masks".
Thanks so much! Stay healthy, sane and beautiful :-)